March 22, 2009

We decided to go out and play today in the backyard and we got to take Emma with us! We had fun! This first picture is to show you that my mom does let me get dirty! Look at my hand! I had been climbing on and off of dad's car trailer, cause it was fun that's why! But I turned up filthy. But I clean.
Here is me and dad trying to grind up more of the stump in the yard. Dad thinks it is silly to pay someone to grind up the stump when he can pick away at it for the next 25 years and eventually it will be gone. So possibly around the time I enter college the stump will be gone. Mom thinks $125 is not too much to get it done and over with but you know dad!

Me and my favorite things...dog dogs! Lots of them. My dog is the one closest to me and the 3 behind the fence are my neighbor dogs dogs. I often get confused when looking out the window and call them Mim-ma (Emma) because two of them look very similar to my dog dog.

No comments: