January 8, 2009

Today was weird...Ms. DeAnna and Mallory came to my house to play today. Something about Emma puking yesterday and Mom says they are coming over tomorrow too because Ethan is puking now. I hope me and Mallory don't start puking. I remember puking for the first 8 months of m little life and it was not fun. Mom had to give me medicine and change my clothes a lot (funny mom still isn't good at changing my clothes even with all that practice).

Tonight I was very entertaining.... from the time I got up from my afternoon nap I ran. Literally! I got out all my hair bows, qtips, sheets, books, you name it I got it out. At one point it was a game between mom and dad what I would come running in the living room with this time. Anyway , they thought I was super cute when I came in with my shopping basket on my head. They didn't have a camera around so dad used his iPhone, not a great picture but mom wanted everyone to see how cute I was.



No comments: