January 6, 2008

Interesting day today...a lot to report on

So at 4 this morning I woke up screaming. I couldn't tell mom what was wrong but we ended up having a short slumber party on the living room floor. It was so cool to sleep with mom! But eventually I calmed down and she gave me some of my favorite gas drops (I had 3 bowls of chili at Grandmamaw's yesterday) and I went back to sleep.

Little did I know that mom had been planning with Ms. Christy while I was sleeping. Ms. DeAnna is sick and so mom decided to stay home from work and go hang out with me, Emma, and Ethan--he only stayed awhile cause today was his school day. We had a blast! I got to show mom all the cool new things that Ethan and Emma got for Christmas.

Then tonight was Grandpapaw's birthday! So we went to eat at this Italian restaurant and I had ravioli but what I really loved was the bread. and well not really the bread i loved dipping the bread in Grandmamaw's ranch or the spaghetti sauce and licking it off! So good, you should try it if you never have.

Anyway, mom says she is going back to work tomorrow! Bummer!

No comments: