January 16, 2009

This morning when Mom opened my door she got a surprise...........the wonderful smell of puke!

I puked during the night and had laid in it, rolled it, and even listened to it (hence it was in my ear). So Mom didn't know what to do. She called Daddy and he didn't know what to do. She called Grandmamaw and she said to bring me over. Mom was unsure as if this was going to be a one time thing or if I was getting sick. She figured it was a one time deal because last week Emma and Ethan had the same thing that lasted for one day. So I went to Grandmamaw's today and she gave me a bath and fixed my hair and brushed my teeth and all the fun began. No more puking.........

Until Dad tried to give me dinner and then I puked in Dad's hand!!! I should get points for that. Then the night went downhill quickly. My eyes started running, my nose is running (it has been all day), I was whinny, and it was just bad. So mom took my temperature and sure enough tonight I had started running a fever. She gave me some tylenol, some nose medicine, and put me to bed.

Mom is very worried about me though, she doesn't like the idea of me puking in my sleep and her not knowing it.

No comments: