January 1, 2009




Well so much has happened since I last updated...

A few sleeps ago Mom and Dad made a big deal about staying up late one night, I went to Grandmamaw's and Grandpapaw's after dinner until I was ready for bed and then mom and dad came back to get me. I think mom and dad stayed up late but I am not sure nor do I care...I was sleeping, soundly!

When I got up we went to Baby Andrew's first birthday party. Since I am older and wiser I tried to help him with the cake and the presents. I've done this! Seriously! I had fun at his house. There were lots of toys and people my size to play with.

After Andrew's party we went to Aunt Vikki's and Uncle Mike's. They have two dog-dogs! So much fun! After a while I got a bit cranky (a word Mom uses, I don't know what it means) and so Nina put my pj's on and we drove home again so I could sleep--very soundly!

No comments: