January 19, 2009

Mom and Dad both got to stay home again today! Pretty cool!

I woke up this morning and there was all this white stuff on the ground. Dad went outside and played in it and me and mom stayed in the house.

Later on we went to Toys R Us to get a new game for Dad and Mom found these new beautiful slippers. Dad had just made a comment on how my feet were cold when we were downstairs and I didn't have any slippers and mom found the perfect pair for me--leopard print!!!!! How fashionable am I?

After we got home I was hungry again, shock of the world! Mom says I have a tape worm! But I don't know what a tape worm is so who cares? Anyway Mom got out the applesauce and while I like applesauce I wanted to do it! I did not want Mom's help! So below you will see what a fabulous I did feeding myself, and my duck, applesauce!



No comments: