January 25, 2009

Mom still does not understand the order in which to put pictures. I can't wait until I am old enough to do this completey by myself.

Sunday was a fun day! If you refer to the last picture you will see me in my pj's with my coat on and my milk in tow. Dad and I went to go get breakfast. I saw no need to change, I am cute in whatever I wear, right?

Then at almost bedtime Grandmamaw and Grandpapaw came over to play with me, and I think they wanted to see the new wii fit but I am way more important!

Anyway, the first picture is Grandmamaw and Daddys playing baseball.



This is me trying to tell those people that I want more! I am doing the sign language for more why don't they understand?


While everyone else was playing me and Grandpapaw sat on the couch and he tickled my leg. I like him a lot!






1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ellie,
Let your mommy know that if she will put the pictures in this order 4, 3, 2, 1 they will be 1, 2, 3, 4 on your blog! =) My mommy said you look so cute in your pink coat and jammies!

Alyssa