January 23, 2009

Mom stayed home AGAIN today. She really feels bad, she used more Kleenex then I did!!! That's a lot. She just lays in the floor and plays with me and then she gets up to run to get a Kleenex, poor mommy! I hope she gets better, I feel bad for her.

I enjoyed her staying home with me. We got to play all day!

Many may ask how many pacifiers a girl needs....

well, if you can see all that I have in my hands, it's 5! A girl needs 5 pacifiers!

The thing is when I get up from my nap I NEED to keep them all with me for a few minutes until I am ready to give them away. Oh how I love my pacifiers!

Please do not look to hard at my hair in this picture. I had just got up from my nap and I got hot while I slept and MOM didn't brush my hair, so it was kinda fluffy.


Mom thinks this is so cute. She had to get it on video.
Don't tell her you know, but she thinks everything I do is cute!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I agree with you Miss Ellie...a girl needs at least 5 pacifiers!

Alyssa