Novmeber 30, 2008

A new friend...


What an eventful day!!! We put a tree up in the house!!! I thought trees went outside but mom and dad act like this is normal so whatever!

Mom opened this big red box of balls and things! It was so fun looking. I picked up a ball and threw it and well it didn't go far and it went in a lot of pieces. Not sure what happened there but mom said it wasn't a favorite or meaningful thing. She keeps calling these things or--na--nemts, I think! I don't really know anything about or--na--nemts. What are they? Do you know?

Anyway, they kept handing me these things to put on the tree. Some of these things I put on the tree, some of them I threw, some of them I gave back to Dad, I didn't know what to do! But I did put a Mr. Potato Head on this tree. I think I would like to have a Mr. Potato Head for Christmas.

As the day went on I took all the or--na--nemts off the tree or at least the ones I could reach and gave them back to mom and dad. They say they will decorate this tree 25 more times--I don't know why they say that???

No comments: