November 26, 2008

Well this morning was interesting...I woke up and Grandmamaw was here, no mom??? Anyway shortly mom got home she was buying paint, I don't know what that is. Anyway, mom and Grandmamaw took me downstairs and started painting the floor. Sounds crazy to me too! Mom says it's something about the flood and the mud and it's the wrong color? I have no idea what she is talking about.

This is what I did while they were painting the floor, played peek-a-boo with Grandmamaw.

And threw myself on the floor, they had just painted, while eating a wagon wheel. Check out my socks...
Around noon mom put me down for my nap and I slept and then we went to play at Jordan's house. She invited me over for a craft day!!! I have never done crafts before, what are crafts??

We made Santa faces. Who is Santa? So many unanswered questions. Mom was helping me push the cotton on the Santa's face.




Here is Jordan's Santa! She did a good job she covered the entire Santa face with cotton! I liked hers.


Mrs. Cathey made us chicken sticks--they were so good. She also made mom some mac and cheese--I'm sure that will be good!

No comments: