November 20, 2008

I am sorry I have not been up to par lately...my nose is really running! And I am having trouble telling mom that I don't feel good. The ONLY thing wrong with me is my nose but I have been really tired lately and sleeping a lot!

I started hanging out with Ms. Deanna this week! She is pretty cool! And Mallory comes with her, I really like her. She is just a tiny bit older then me.

Tomorrow I am going to see a doctor about my feet. I don't think anything is wrong with my feet, they get me where I am going, and fast. Did I tell you I can run now? I am so good at running!

My mean mom has also cut me off of the boob except for the very early morning when she waked me up. So now I only get boob in the morning. This may not sound like a big deal to you but to me this is BIG, REALLY BIG!!! I am not very happy about this. Maybe she will realize this is a mistake and give me boob all the time...

Mom has asked that I include a wishlist for her and dad on my blog, so if you will notice there is a new addition to the right side of the blog, they think it's all about them but oh little do they know...

No comments: