November 7, 2008

Mom fixed meatloaf for dinner tonight and it was super good! I had meatloaf and carrots for dinner and kept asking for more.

Me and Mom went to Toys R Us tonight to get something, I don't know. But as we were leaving come lady decided to play bumper cars with mommy. So mommy's car got messed up. Mom says it isn't that bad but Dad says Mom's car "IS A MAGNET FOR ACCIDENTS!!!" he was saying it very loudly.

I had a fever today, Mom doesn't know what that is all about? She hopes it is something that will pass or an ear infection cause I don't really act sick but I had a fever, hmmm...if only I could talk I would tell her!

Anyway what I am most excited about it that Baby Andrew is coming over tomorrow. He is spending Saturday morning at our house!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!! YEAH!!! This will be like our fifth date or something like that. Can't wait til he gets here!

How many more sleeps before he arrives.........

No comments: