October 31, 3008

Grandmamaw got me stars for Halloween!
How many can I shove in my mouth at one time?
Me as Pebbles

Well today is Halloween! Which I am still unsure as to what "Halloween" means??? I think there should be a book about all this stuff, but I can't read so I guess that wouldn't help me much! Anyway, I had a pretty normal day until after I got up from my midday nap and Mom dressed me up as Pebbles again! Nina and Grandmamaw and Grandpapaw came over to spend some time with their cute little Flinestone girl! Then these people started coming to our house and they were dressed up and they wanted candy??? I don't understand how this works but I think by next year I need to do some research and I need to start asking for candy. Well, I guess I should first get mom to let me eat some candy...I have a ways to go.

No comments: