November 24, 2008


Tonight I was really busy--as you can see!
I have learned how to blow my nose. I hold the kleenex up to my nose and blow with my mouth. It really works to get the boogers out of my nose. Mom says I do a great job blowing my nose. She always claps and says what a good job I'm doing!
My nose is really been an issue lately...it has been runny but there are no other symptoms so my wonderful parents have no taken me to the doctor. Do you think I need to go?

Foot update: Friday mom and I went to the foot doctor something about my left foot being wrong, i don't know? But anyway the doctor was really nice and he tickled me but he says my feet are fine. He says that when children are so advanced like me and walk so early (10 months) that we don't know how to tell our feet what to do and sometimes they turn. But that I will figure it out so enough. So all is well!

No comments: