December 1, 2008

I got to stay at home today with Dad! It was fun! About half way through the day I went to see Grandmamaw for a bit. While I was there I was playing with her tree, all these people have trees in there houses now?, and anyway it fell over! How did this happen? I still have no idea why there are trees in houses? Someone please explain!

Anyway, after mom got home from work the night started getting a bit rough...I am getting all four of my front teeth on the top and it hurts! I was good all day and when I saw mom my tears started flowing and I didn't know what I wanted. Nothing was making it any better. Mom talked to Grandmamaw and she had the idea to let me eat a cold thing on a stick, Popsicle I think she called it. None the less it helped. The cold made my incoming teeth feel much better. At one point I just laid my head on my arm and cried, see below.

I hope these pokey things hurry up and stop hurting.



2 comments:

Casey said...

Awww....poor thing....

Jessica said...

Bless her heart! Have you tried the teething tabs?