December 26, 2008

Today was not so fun... no new kitchens when I woke up.

Mom made my 15 month dr appt today, how fun? I saw Dr. Owen today, I really like her, she is nice and she is going to have a baby, how cool!

I'm going to let Mom take over for a minute to tell you about the appt because I get choked up everytime I think about it.

Ellie had to get 2 shots today and her blood drawn to test for lead.
She is 22 lbs 5 oz (with clothes on)
She is 30 inches long
All her measurements were right around the 50% percentile on the chart
Dr. Owen would like to see her talking a bit more but otherwise was very happy with her.
She wants to see her back at 18 months and then there are no shots until she is 4, we are ALL very happy about that.

Back to Ellie...

So after that dreadful dr appt I took a very long nap. Mom and Dad had a few errands to run tonight and so we drove a lot and really they got me out of the car like 15 times but I saw no packages--so I am not exactly sure what they were doing. Finally we went to the at&t store and they left with a bag--don't know what they got but they got a bag!

No comments: