December 25, 2008




All I can say is WWWHOOOO!!!!

I woke up this morning and had a banana and then I went in the living room and there was a kitchen!!! A real kitchen with utensils and everything! There were all kinds of things! I love the kitchen. The best part of the kitchen is all the doors but maybe the best part is the bowls where I can stir things with the spoons and forks, or maybe the best part is the cell phone that comes with it, or maybe, I don't know! I just know I love it! Hours of entertainment! ! ! !

After we played for a while with my new kitchen we went to Grandmamaw's and Grandpapaw's. It was fun! She cooked and honestly I didn't really like the food, mom and dad did but it wasn't my kind of food. Anyway, after lunch we opened up presents and I got a bounce and spin horse that hooks up to the tv-so cool! Mom and Dad got all excited when they opened up a present--it was a Wee, or Wii, or Wei, I don't know! Anyway they liked it! Then they got all excited again when they opened up these presents with all this green stuff. Something about new phones, I don't know I can't think about them right now when I have a kitchen and utensils at home to play with...

No comments: