December 14, 2008

Today started out rough. I fell again and my two pokey things on the bottom went through my lip. So once again the blood started flowing--this seems like a Sunday occasion--I hope not!

Anyway, as the day went on it wasn't so tragic but I was in a bit of a mood. My cousin Kara came over this afternoon. Nina had bought us these matching pj's and wanted to take our picture. If you click on the picture you can kinda see that my top lip is not exactly normal size!

Funny thing...as Uncle Jason was leaving I insisted on leaving with him and putting a coat on. So mom said I could go. I went and played at Kara's house and mom picked me up after she went to Target. It was so fun! Mom and Aunt Trish scheduled a slumber party for me and Kara next week, what is a slumber party? I'll have to have mom google 'slumber party' for me. I am excited even though I don't know what it is because Kara was excited about!

No comments: