December 7, 2008

Well, I learned a new trick today...climbing on the toy box. Mom and Dad think they can put stuff up there and I won't get it and until today they were pretty much right. But now they have no hiding spots. I even pushed the 2 liters off the toy box and then leaned over to get them. Mom keeps saying she is going to have to take me to the hospital soon because I am going to bust my head, what does she mean?


Isn't my new dress cute? My mom should teach my sit like a lady!
Tonight the kitchen table got a new look... Dad put this rope around all the chairs??? I don't know why? I tried to move the chair to get up in it and because of this "rope" I couldn't move the chair to get up in my seat. I don't know why or how long this "rope" is going to last but it is causing my problems.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love her dress! I need to try the rope around the chairs thing!