September 8, 2010

BIG DAY FOR ME TODAY...

I started school today! I go two days a week on Monday and Wednesday from 9-2.

On my first day mom met me and Ms. DeAnna (the lady that transports me back and forth to school) in the parking lot. She said she was there for me but we all know she was there for her own peace of mind. So we walked in...

While walking in I told mom my intentions, "I am going to school but not in the room!" Mom said okay we'll work that out later.

Me waiting outside my room for Ms. Jo, my teacher!
Me and Mallory, my friend!
After Ms. Jo got there me and mom went in and first we have to wash our hands, everyday, so we did. While in the bathroom I said, "why is that potty so tiny?" Mom said it was made just for me. "It's perfect!" I said and in fact it was! So after bathroom time I started playing.

Mom said she was going to go back to work and I said, "Are you leaving me here at school?" She said "Yes" and we hugged and kissed and off she was!

It was a very busy and fun day. Some of the highlights...

***I got to rest on a "pot" (cot)

***This little boy, who was not sharing the piano, hit me because I wanted to play with the piano and we both got the piano taken away and he had to sit in time out for hitting me.

***I ate all my lunch mom packed for me and was very hungry by the time I got to Momma CC's.

***I was a little upset that I didn't get to play at Momma CC's today.

No comments: