A few of my birthday presents...

Here are a few pictures of my some of my birthday presents...

Enjoy! and Thanks to everyone again for coming and bringing me all these wonderful goodies.


Me and dad playing hitter ball.
Me dressed all up in my QUEEN outfit. At three I'm way too old to be a princess anymore... at least I think so.

Some of my new playdoh...this one is really cool, it's a dog and I can make dog food with it too! Love it!

New paint studio, I can paint away all day!
Me right in the middle of all my loot!
All my "loot". I'm telling ya I got lots of nice stuff!
My new doll house. I really like it. And I'm great at putting all the furniture in it, but my favorite part is shaking it, I shake all the furniture out so we can start again...
There are so many more but these are a few that mom has pictures of. Thanks everyone!

No comments: