September 28, 2010

10 days POST Birthday....

Fabulous things happened today...

I got to go see Dr Johnson with mommy. You may ask who Dr Johnson is??? It's my mom's baby doctor. She was really nice, said I looked like my mommy, and then she let me hear the baby in mom's belly. Not exactly what I expected him to sound like...notice I say him because I think it's a baby brother...anyway I thought when mom said we would get to hear our baby that I would hear a baby talking or laughing or crying but none of those happened. I heard what sounded like a horse running. Dr Johnson and mom were both thrilled and happy to hear the horse running inside mom's belly but I thought we were having a baby, not a horse. I may need to talk to mom about this...

Then me and mom went and got our pictures taken together. It was super fun. When mom figures out how to bootleg them and copy them she said she will put them on the blog but for now you must trust that they are fabulous!


No comments: