Labor Day weekend

So this weekend turned out to be A-Okay!

Let me start off by telling you about Thursday night...
Nina came over for dinner to see me before I left for my big weekend trip to Tennessee. All was well and fine until about 5 pm when I started to not feel good about by about 5:30 I had a very high fever and was very sick! Mom gave me meds and sent me on to Momaw's (the arrangement was that I would spend the night there since mom had to work Friday). Momaw ended up calling mom around 9pm because I was crying for her and wanted to go home. Thankfully mom came and got me but she didn't take me home...she took me to the dr. and we were there until 11:30pm. I was super tired and the end result they "think" it is strep throat again! Mom is getting tired of this!

Anyway, I was alright and went ahead and went to Momaw's Friday while Mom worked and mom and dad picked me up Friday afternoon and we headed out of town on our road trip!

We were head to Memphis area of TN so it took us about 6 1/2 hours! Long drive. I colored most of the way and watched a few movies. By the time we arrived at hotel with our friends, I was passed out. But once we got in the hotel room I was rejuvenated! We had TWO beds, TWO BIG beds! One for daddy and one for me and mom! :)

We had a great weekend playing with my friends, Autumn and Hayley. They were a lot of fun. I will post more pics of them later.
Me coloring, which was MOST of the weekend!
Me resting
Me hanging out by the "crocodile lake"

Check back more pics to come of the weekend...

No comments: