September 20, 2010

Tonight mom decided her toes were needing some professional help. And since it was so close to my birthday she asked me if I wanted to join her at the "toe place". What girl would say no?

On the way there I told her that I wanted my toes purple and my fingernails green. And mom let me pick out whatever color I wanted. So I did just that, I got green for my fingers and purple for my toes. I was a perfect angel getting my fingers and toes done. I even got a few flowers painted on my nails! How special!?




My beautiful toes
My awesome fingernails

After dinner my new bike had to escape from the garage and so I asked if we could go see my friends Buddy? Mom said it was a long ride around the neighborhood but we could go as long as I wore my helmet, she said you have to on the street.

So off we went...
Meet my friend Buddy, he is super nice!
My first bike crash, right in the grass and tipped over.


Look how big I am riding my bike! Mom has a video she needs to upload but she will do that later. I love riding my new bike. It is so much fun! Thanks mom and dad!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aly says awesome bike! She got the same one for her birthday! =)