Random Stuff

Backpack cake before he was really Backpack!
He looks like a little more like Backpack now, I think mom can do this!
Oh there he is! He is Backpack! Mom and Jessica did a really good job! Backpack look exactly like Backpack! WOW!
Opening a present that Aunt Shine mailed me. It was a box with tons of goodies in it. Two shirts she made me, a "sweater" (turtle neck) and a tank top with a number 3 on it, stickers, hairbows, and all kinds of goodies.
Aunt Cin came over the day before my party and made cake balls. See the deal was that mom baked a 1/2 sheet cake and couldn't get it out of the pan so we had lots of crumbled up cake! Oops! But Aunt Cin came to the rescue and we had fabulous cake balls to munch on.
And here is Lily helping with cake ball production!
I found a caterpillar under Dad's car trailer. I had to stop everything and watch him, he was super cool and black and fuzzy!
And finally, this is me giving Momaw her birthday present...I made her a Christmas tree coffee mug, painted it purple, and had the paint people fire it. She LOVED it! I did it all on my own. I was super proud!

No comments: