May 24, 2010

I went to Momma CiCi's again this morning. I want to stay asleep in the morning and mom keeps telling me it's coming soon, but not soon enough for me. But we played a lot today in the swimming pool. It was super fun and Momma CiCi took lots of pictures of us playing. Once mom gets those pictures she will post them.

But then tonight Nina came over and we went to a store and got me a pool. Well technically Granny got me a pool, cause I used my money from her that I got for Christmas. Thanks Granny!

I love my new pool and this is my first time in my "bathing soup" which is my new favorite bathing soup! I like to lean over the edge and get my hair wet and then let it drip all over Nina!!!


What a fun day! Dad had to mow grass so he didn't get to enjoy in the festivities, maybe tomorrow?!?!?!

No comments: