April 30, 2010

Forgot these pictures in my big post but thought they were worthy of being on here.

Me, Mom, Nina, Popie, Aunt Sissy, Kara, and Kyle went to the zoo today! There were lots of people but we had fun! Mom didn't take many pictures but Nina did (go figure)! But she did take this one with her phone. Funny story there were lots of kids around this and me and Kara got down and were getting ready to walk away when a bee came over to see us. All the other kids ran away from the bee except for me. I followed the bee and was trying to talk to him and play with him. Some man swished him away from me though. Some people!

Tonight we went to a new car show and Momaw, and Popaw, and, John, Ms. Becky, Layla, and Lilly were there. It was pretty cool! We played a lot in their bus, and then in dad's car, and then I played in Popaw's car, and then we played in the McDonald's Happy play area! Lots of playing going on!

I am a good driver, I even buckled my seat belt!

Folding my legs like Momaw!
Me and Momaw trying to see the airplane!

No comments: