May 16, 2010

Well, dad is still not home...I miss him! Mom says he will come home today, I hope so!

I went to church with Nina and Popie like normal today and then afterward we went to Cracker Barrell and Baby Kyle went to eat with us too! He needed help holding his bottle, so thankfully I was there to help!

It was another rainy day and I liked looking out the window at Cracker Barrell and look at the rain and the pretty wet flowers.
I ate tons of pancakes at lunch! I had pretty much all of two huge pancakes with syrup! It was a lot. Mom didn't think I would eat again for like 2 days!

You may start noticing a trend...I let mom fix my hair again today with my new princess hairbows that I got at Alexis' birthday party yesterday (which was super fun by the way).
And there's one tired dad but he got home tonight, just like mom said! YEAH! I was glad to see him! He was glad to see me too, even though he looks and was really tired.

How could you not LOVE this face?

2 comments:

Donna said...

(I read your posts in order of the date...)

Pigtails -- my absolute favorite look on a little girl!!! Precious!

Glad your daddy is home and that you reminded me (and others) that the rain that we seem to get almost every day now is giving the flowers something to drink so they are nice and pretty too.

Casey said...

I love the pigtails, too! She's just precious!!!