End of April

Alright so mom kinda dropped the ball on downloading my pictures...It's all her fault! So I am going to tell you all about my April in one post...

These are my new DIVA shoes! Do you like them? I really do. Mom thinks it's funny to say, "Hey Diva!" and I do not think that is funny. I say, "I not a DIVA, I Elweigh"

Easter we went to see Baby Kyle get water on his head (which he didn't like) and Nina gave me a present from the Easter Bunny too! The Easter Bunny must think I live there too! I got Dora Bandaids, sidewalk chalk, crayons, pencils, and paper.
This is the egg cake me and mom made. You like? I took it with me to Kesska's and Marshall's for the Easter Party! It was a hit!

Here is what the Easter Bunny left for me on Easter. I got a "steering wheel", tops, peeps, "swinky", paint, and a cool bug book!
I LOVE PEEPS!
This was my Easter dress. Mom just dearly loved this dress. It was alright, lots of material!


Found some of mom's lipstick today! She kinda thought this was a problem, I did not!
Helping marinate the hamburgers for dinner. I am either going to be a chef or a vet when I grow up, or maybe a bubble blower, or sand turtle player, not sure?!?!
Yes this is right, I am eating an ice cream cone purchased by my parents for me...It's a miracle! I ate all my dinner and mom and dad decided to treat me to ice cream. It was really good and messy.

Me and Emma at our favorite Burger King as Burger King Queens!

So, cute things I did...

now when mom and dad put me to bed, I hug and kiss them individually and then say, "Kiss my cheeks" and they both kiss me and then I lay down.

At Kyle's Birthday party I got into an argument with Kara over some shoes (so I guess that isn't cute).

I looked out my window and thought I saw a lion under Donnie's trampoline. Dad said it was okay it was a wheelbarrow but I think it is a lion and I'm sticking with it.

I guess that is about all. I will be better at getting mom to download pictures if you get better at commenting when you read...I like to know you are reading.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I wish I could remember my password; it would be easier to comment!! I love reading your blog, Ms. Ellie!! Congratulations for learning sooo much (like your and your dad's address). I think you got your mom's address wrong -- I thought she lived at scrapbooking events!!

Donna said...

When you start your own catering company (featuring desserts and dinner by Ellie), let us know! That cake is adorable (and I'm sure it tastes great too) -- and it looks like you're a pro at meat marinating!