May 14, 2010

I was super busy today....

Mom was off but Momaw missed me so I went to see Momaw for a little bit and to give mom a break cause apparently when Dad left for work today he took his little truck and won't be coming home for awhile, like all weekend!

I let mom put my hair in a ponytail today! This is huge people! I never let her fix my hair. She was super excited. Sometimes I do things just to make her happy! :)

A little fuzzy but a fun pic of me and mom!
Ganny and Nina came over for a little bit tonight and watched me run! Literally! I ran and ran! I also invited them to my party, if you don't know about it---let me tell you...

I am having a Dora party, in September, in my backyard (this week, the location has changed from my backyard to Marshall and Kesseka's backyard, to Uncle Jason's backyard), with my bouncey house, with cake, and cheetos, and chocolate doughnuts--all my favorite foods! I am very excited about my party.

1 comment:

Donna said...

LOVE, love, love the ponytail, Ellie!! It looks very beautiful pulled back in a ponytail! (You should let your mom try two of them sometime!!)

And we're looking forward to your birthday party! It was soooo much fun last year.