September 6, 2008

Mom and I went to lunch today with Hardin-Riley, a teacher friend of hers. The waitress was really nice and brought me some crackers, I had never had crackers before and they were wonderful. I really liked them but I liked the noise the plate made a little better.

After lunch mom gave me some milk, now you may think this is no big deal but it was cow's milk, whole milk, NOT MOMMA'S MILK! So it was alright.

Mom says she has a "plan" and I don't understand what that means but she says once the frozen milk is gone I am getting whole milk at the babysitters house. Again, not sure what this means.

Later that evening we went to a car cruise with Grandmamaw and Grandpapaw. We had a decent time but my eyes were runny, my nose was runny, and I couldn't stop sneezing. I don't know what my deal is...


12 more days!

No comments: