September 15, 1008


Well so much has happened in the last three days I don't know where to begin my story...


We'll start with my birthday in 3 days!!!

Next we lost power Sunday morning and didn't get it back until...I don't know several sleep sessions for me.


Then I got up Monday morning to a dirty swimming pool downstairs. Water was everywhere. Mom and Dad were pretty upset about this. They kept saying "it never rained" and eventually found it it had something to do with the Cardinal Hill Reservoir, I have no idea what that is but it was all in our basement.


Here is one of the spare bedrooms. This was taken after some of the water had gone down.


AND big news.....I got a sharp pointy thing in my mouth! Mom got so excited! It is on the bottom--she keeps calling it a tooth, I call it pain!

No comments: