September 16, 2008

Mom got to stay home with me today and she is staying home again tomorrow!

BIG news......2nd pokey thing coming through my mouth! I don't know what these are but they really hurt. Mom keeps giving me Tylenol and that helps a lot!

Mom told me today that today was the day I came to visit the world. I don't understand I thought my birthday was Thursday and well it is but she said that she went into labor (don't know what that is) on Monday and had me Tuesday morning. So 52 weeks old today!
Mom is confusing!

I went for a walk with Addisyn, my mom's friends granddaughter. We had a good time. She is really quiet though. A little younger then me.

I got to take a bath upstairs tonight cause of the "situation" downstairs.

Hope to see everyone at my party!

2 more days until I am 1!

No comments: