September 18, 2008

I AM ONE!!!

Mom sang to me this morning!



I opened a present this morning from Barry! He can't come to my party so he sent me a present! The card was glittery! I am really good at opening presents.

I wonder what the rest of the day will bring...

I went to the zoo with Kara, Mom, and Aunt Trish. We rode the train! My favorite thing about the zoo. Above is a picture of the three of us on the train!

Grandmamaw could go to Gattiland with us tonight so she came over and spent some time with me. I was showing her my new beads and she wanted to wear them too, so I shared!

I went to Gattiland tonight with Mom, Dad, Nina, Popie, Uncle Jason, Aunt Trish, and Kara. I loved the lights on all the games. I could care less about the rides and games but the lights are wonderful!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Sweet Ellie
Happy FIRST Birthday to YOU!!!!

How exciting to be ONE-
The fun has just begun!

Enjoy your special celebrations -- and I wanna know why I never was told you could have "practice birthday cake" - how yummy does that sound!?!