September 21, 2008



Well last night was my party! WOW!!! Mom let me have cake and jello. I got the cake all over my face--well messy for me--it was great!

I opened up a ton of presents. This was great, when do I get to have another party? Maybe next week we can do this again.

Towards the end of the party I got really tired and I had already fell twice, once on my head and another time on my knees. So I went to bed without a bath, I smelled like cake! But when I got up this morning Mom gave me a bath first thing.

I got out a few of my new toys today. This Dora car from Aunt Tracey is magnificent! I love it! It has a purple handle that helps me get off and on really easy! And it lights up all the time.

Mom wants me to say that as soon as she finds the camera cord in the flood plane we call the basement she has lots and lots of pictures to post but until then you will just have to take my word that the Dora car is the best.

1 comment:

jess. said...

LOVE the cake!! Sorry I missed the party, but it sounds like Ellie had a great time!