July 30-Aug 2, 2008

A lot has happened since I was last able to log on. I have been very busy!

First let me show you my nose, I scrapped it, on what you might ask??? I don't know but Evan, the little boy I saw Monday, liked my scratch and so he scratched it again for me. Isn't it beautiful? By now it is almost gone, I have two little bity red marks. Mom helped me by picking off the scabs and Dad yelled at Mom cause he said that when you pick off scabs it scars. I think it will be fine!


Thursday this new lady came to see me, she calls herself Auntie Jenn. Mom called her Short! I don't understand ..... Anyway Mom says she came all the way from California to see me. She was supposed to come Tuesday but there was an earthquake at her house and she was busy checking up on her four legged babies.

On Wednesday Auntie Shine came to stay with us for a few days! So many visitors, so little time. She came from Texas just to see me! We had a lot of fun! We did a lot of shopping, went out to eat a lot, went swimming, and went to the Street Rod Car Show.

Here is me and Dad at the car show! It was really hot so I didn't stay too long. And it was very close to naptime and I started to tell those people that I was tired and they just thought I was being cranky but I was tired. I wanted to go to sleep. I was asleep by the time mom pulled out of the fairgrounds parking lot.

One last thing Friday I learned to play peek-a-boo with a blanket. This is the neatest game ever. I pull a blanket up over my head and then down and mom says peek-a-boo in this high voice! Oh I love it! This is so much fun! I should have learned this earlier!

No comments: