August 6, 2008

Well I am NOT happy about this...Mom had to go back to work today! Seriously, I AM her work! Whatever, anyway I went to Grandmamaw's this morning and then she took me to mom's work and Nina and Popie were there. I didn't know mom worked with Nina and Popie??? They were putting posters up in her room, organizing her desk, and all sorts of other things. Nina and Popie have never been there before when I have visited mom at work, usually I just have to see Nana Betty! Anyway, while mom was in one of her meetings I was in her room exploring. I found this neat crawl space and had so much fun on it. I got in it and off it and back on and off. I played on this cart for a long time.

Who do I need to speak to about mom working??? This is not going to work well with my schedule!

No comments: