August 21, 2008

Sorry I haven't been posting regularly but I am sick! I have had a runny nose for about a week now and this morning I woke up with what mom calls a "snot mask" and so much stuff in my eye that it stuck together. I couldn't open my eye! That was awful!

Anyway Grandmamaw took me to the doctor today cause other then all the snot I had no other signs of being sick. I had no fever and I was playing and throwing books at mom. But when I got to the doctor I have a double ear infection and a upper respiratory infection. :( Snot is everywhere!

Good news is that I still play a lot and I'm not really acting sick. Other then all this snot! Did I tell you how much snot I have? It is everywhere!

I do weigh 19 lbs 5 oz. I'm sure the 5 oz of weight gain is all snot though!

No comments: