August 5, 2008

My friend Sabrina came over this morning, we had a really good time. I showed her how I can walk. Sabrina looks so good in this picture and well me...if you notice I'm all laid out in the floor looking silly! What was I doing?

After Sabrina left we went to WhistleStop for my Great-Mamoo's birthday. Mom really liked the food they had and I was having a blast walking all around. I was playing with my bag of stars and wagon wheels when all of sudden they went everywhere. I have no idea how this happened. But there were stars everywhere. It was kinda like heaven. So mom tried to clean them up but I was stuffing them in my mouth as fast as I could. Finally mom gave up and let me eat the stars off the floor. She said a little dirt won't hurt!

After lunch we went shopping at a few of the little shops in the town. It was fun but it was really hot!

No comments: