August 30, 2008

This morning I was playing with a Sierra Mist can and found a friend in the oven door! She was also playing with a Sierra Mist can. How funny! Shortly after this picture was taken I dropped this can and it started spraying all over mom and dad's bedroom. OOPS!
Then me, Nina, Popie, and Mom sat out on what turned out to be our day adventure. We went to get my picture made with a birthday cake and with Nina and Popie. This turned into a 3 hour event--if you want the details ask my mom, she was a bit upset but I found this cool ice cream truck to play in and the mall. It was so cool!

After my nap Nina and Popie came back over and we headed out again to Uncle Mike and Aunt Vikki's house. We had fun there and as we were leaving I snatched a piece of celery! Pretty tasty! Mom figured my diet had already gone to the dumps for the day since I ate icing this morning, at least this was a vegetable! So on the way home I chewed on celery--and then I got tired of the celery and....
MOM GAVE ME A BITER BISCUIT!!!! I LOVE BITER BISCUITS!!!!!!! Dad doesn't like for me to eat them very often cause I get pretty dirty but I wash!
18 more days..........................

No comments: