August 16, 2008

So Friday evening Dad left again to go to...somewhere with cars, I don't know! I can't wait until he is home and doesn't leave me anymore. Anyway, Mom really wanted to go scrapbooking today so I went to Grandmamaw's and Grandpapaw's. That place is so fun! There is so much to do. We decided to go to Huber's! The birthplace of my first mashed potato experience. GROSS!! I hope they don't' make me eat those again. But what a fun place. So anyway there was music and I clapped my little hands and bounced up and down like I was dancing.
And then we sat down under a tree to take a break. Well they thought they were taking a break. I however found some dirt to play in and some sticks to munch on. Pretty tasty I might say. Don't worry Grandmamaw wouldn't let me actually EAT the stick. She was on her way to take it away from me when Grandpapaw snapped this picture.
We had a good day!

1 comment:

Casey said...

That's funny about the mashed potatoes. I thought all kids liked them, but Lawson hates them! My nieces do, too. What gives?