October 21, 2010

Me and Dad checking out his new game!

Dad broke down and bought me a big girl puzzle while we were shopping for mom, he thought I deserved something.
This is what Dad got Mom, what is it? Dad says we should get beautiful cakes now!

Today is the BIG 3-0 for my muther! It is her birthday!!!! She is super excited! Unfortunately she had to go to meetings today but lucky for me I got to go to Momaw's today!

To celebrate Mom's birthday we all went to Olive Garden tonight, me, mom, dad, momaw, popaw, nina, Aunt Cin, Uncle Scott, and Lily! It was lots of fun cause Lily thinks I am SUPER funny! She just kept laughing at me and all my toys.

I don't understand though...Mom didn't want the jumper house out for her party and she didn't have like a ton of people there for her party. Doesn't sound like much of a party to me.

I did get mom a fountain for her bedroom. She really wanted one and Dad decided that mom really couldn't use a fishing pole that much, so we compromised on something still water related...a fountain!

I also sang her the happy birthday song today...here's what I said, "Happy Birthday to you and many more!" She loved it!

No comments: