City Museum

Dad enjoying some slide time.

Me and dad climbing up a tree??? maybe????
There we go....

Me and Mom climbing up the rope ladder to the slide....
Side note about the rope ladder...after going up this ladder a few times, I was going by myself and some little boy came down to close to the rope ladder and knocked me out. I hit really hard and I cried for a long time and you know I usually don't cry. They even got me an icepack and tissues (for my snot)

Going, going...
Going,

Gone!At the end.
Me and Mom on the Ferris Wheel ON THE ROOF of the City Museum. Mom held me hand REALLY tight. I was waving to dad and having a great time. We could see lots of stuff from way up there.
Here is where mom claims her heart stopped beating...me and dad headed into this wire tube to climb to an airplane on the roof. While I had no problem climbing like a champ, dad's face said it all to mom, she knew! Especially once we both got in the middle of the tube, it started shaking a lot and getting sorta "scary" as dad said. I was fine, I'm not sure why he is such a scardy pants.
Still climbing, almost at the airplane.
Mom just really liked this picture, she thinks I look innocent and cute! You think?


And here is dad sliding down the praying mantis slide. He went super fast.

If you look close you can see me sliding down the praying mantis slide, top right of the picture.
Me and Dad climbing to the top of the praying mantis slide on the roof. Took a long time to climb up but I did it!
Still climbing....
Dad going down the 3 story slide
Me going down the 3 story slide, kinda scary but oh so fun! Look at my hair!
Giant ball pit! I think if mom and dad weren't paying attention to me, I could get lost very easily in here....what do you think?
This is what the outside of the City Museum looks like. I was driving the bus on the roof. Can you see the Ferris Wheel on top? Me and Mom rode that. And then the praying mantis is the giant slide me and dad went down, the one we climbed through the tube to get to.
I was SO tired after leaving here that I fell asleep very soon after getting buckled in my seat, can you imagine how many steps I took that day!?!?!

No comments: