ARCH

Upon walking up to the Arch, I informed Mom that I didn't want to go to the top. Thankfully, I kinda forgot that we were going up that high once we got under the actual Arch.

This was our tram car, going up AND down. Tight squeeze for 6 of us, but Hayley sat on her Mom's lap so everyone got a seat.

Mom, Dad, and Me (well kinda) in the tram going up!!!!!
Once we got to the top, I was in shock at all I could see!!! I'm telling you that if they had had a place to hang outside of the arch I would have done it. It was awesome!!! I couldn't get close enough to the window. Me and Dad just hung out at the windows. It was so cool! I pointed out everything I saw to him, cars, baseball field, tall buildings, people, and so much more.
Can I stay here forever?
And ever???
Do we have to leave yet???
Here is my family at the top of the Arch.
We stayed up there for a long time and I really didn't want to leave but I mean once you've seen it there isn't much more to see. We checked out every window and got views from all points.

This is the view from the outside....


No comments: