Butterfly House


Our first adventure in St. Louis was going to the Butterfly House. Everyone thought I would LOVE this place and while I liked the outside part once we got in there with all the butterflies flying around my head, I wasn't such a fan. I mean I didn't hate it, I just wanted to keep walking and they all wanted to stop and look at butterflies.

Here we are...
I did like a few of the butterflies, there were just so many!!!
This poor butterfly was missing a chunk, but he was still pretty.
Just a cool butterfly pic.

I got to see a butterfly movie, make a ladybug craft, see lots of cool spiders, and walk around in a neat gift shop.

And after the Butterfly House we got to ride the old Merry-Go-Round and play on the playground. Good day!


Me and Hayley, she was licking me!!!


Our friends, Bob, Stacey, and Hayley. We stayed at their house and they showed us around to a few places.

So as I was sitting on the Butterfly chair several butterflies interrupted my picture...you see them?





1 comment:

Donna said...

Ellie - thanks for sharing with us about your trip to St. Louis. I would not have liked the Butterfly Garden either. Too many things flying around my head, no thank you!
Glad you are still writing about your adventures for the Blog -- I don't always comment, but I do love reading what you've been up to!