October 16, 2010

Tonight we got all suited up and headed to the zoo for the Halloween Party! I was so happy but yet a little frightful of the boys that were handing out candy. I preferred to get my candy from the girls. Just saying...

"Trick or Treat" and "Thank you" those are what my mom taught me to say all night long. And I think I did a pretty good job of it, despite that they sometimes couldn't hear me, I still said it!

Walking along the yellow brick road...
Stopping for a quick picture in the hay and pumpkin patch.
All night long I kept telling mom that the Big Bad Wolf was going to be here and that I needed my picture made with him. And we finally found him. He was very close to the end but he was there! YEAH!
Mom just thought this was extra cute.
Where is Dora? Is she me? or is she Daddy? check very close...
I also really wanted my picture made with the princesses, even though I rarely talk about the princesses or have anything to do with them, tonight I wanted my picture with them.

Dad says he can't wait to use this picture as blackmail. What does that mean???
"There's Dora the Explorer!" this is what random people were saying as I walked into the zoo. Really! I look so close to Dora that they really thought "I" was Dora! How awesome is that?!?!?!

No comments: