October 30, 2009

Me and Mom were kinda lazy this morning. We played build builds and mom let me watch 1 Dora, only 1 can you believe her? But then we got ourselves together and went to Target and aunt Cin's house. Target was fun but Aunt Cin's house was not! Aunt Cin wasn't there...something mom forgot to say! So whatever! I was mad!

Anyway, once dad got home he decided to worry with leaves for the second day in a row, so mom sent me outside to help!
Then tonight we went to Jordan's house for a Halloween party! It was so much fun! This is Jordan...I mean Jasmine!
This is my new friend Isaac the dragon.
You've seen me eating lots of cupcakes this month, yet again!
Group shot of all the party gooers!
We trick or treated, made a picture frame, ate mummy hotdogs, and watched Charlie Brown's Halloween special! Lots of fun!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Ellie, there's no such thing as "too many cupcakes" in one month. Maybe in one hour or day, but cupcakes are good -- sometimes we call them "muffins" and eat them for breakfast even!