October 24, 2009



Well today we went to Andrew's house for a Halloween party, this time I was invited!

It was so fun! Let me tell you what all we did...
bounce house
tomb stone musical chairs
hot skull (hot potato)
pinata
paint the pumpkin
craft time
trick or treating

and so much more. It was SUPER fun!
Me and dad in the bounce house...he was having lots of fun!
Me beating the pinata! I hit it several times and Mom said I did really good.
Hot Skull, kinda like hot potato, not that I have ever played either! But I did get the hang of it really soon and did a great job!
Picking up the candy that came out of the pumpkin pinata! Something else I did good at!

You remember at my birthday party I had the Dora lawn figurines...well Andrew's Oma made those and she made these. She made like 6 Sesame Street cutouts for the Halloween party! I really liked them all! She is very talented!

After the party we went to Mike Linnings with Momaw and Popaw. They had some pumpkin cut outs that me and Momaw played in, it was fun!

No comments: