October 26, 2009

Dad got to hang out with me all day today. We went to Lowe's and then hung out in the garage for the majority of the day. So fun! dad says I was a HUGE help in the garage. I was super busy!

Once mom got home she and I headed to non-Bunco playing group at Addie's house. Addie is a bit older then me and she had a younger brother and sister that are still babies. But there are tons of toys in that house, love it!!! The Minnie Mouse ears were a huge hit for me. I really liked those!
Mom is trying to get a video of me doing my new trick...counting to 10! Yeap that's right, 10! I can count to 10! If you are like most people you would think that I am fibbing right now but I'm not, soon mom will video me and you will see that I can!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Great job for counting to 10... can't wait to see it! Of course, you're probably counting to 15 now -- you are sooo smart!