October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

This morning mom woke me and I knew it was a special day cause she told me to tell her "Happy Birthday" well I said "Happy Birthday Ellie". She said not so much! It's her birthday, not mine! Whatever!

Anyway, mom did have to work today, bummer!

As soon as mom dropped me off at Momma CC's, me and Momma CC got busy decorating a cake for mom. We got it all decorated and then we headed off to school to surprise mommie! And boy was she surprised when she saw my walk in her room. I said "Happy Birthday Mommy!" I got it right this time!

Me and Momma CC hung out for a little while and then we headed home to pick up the other kiddos and went to story time.

Later that night we went to Uncle Jason's and Sissy's house for a birthday celebration. So much fun!

All in all today I had four pieces of cake! A record for me! I'm not sure I've ever had four pieces of cake in my life, much less in one day! Mom is finally starting to loosen up and letting me eat a few more adventurous foods.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Your mom told me how surprised she was when you came to her work to celebrate her birthday with her. How fun!!